2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
¼ cup olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Scatter pumpkin seeds onto a baking pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and cinnamon, and mix.
- Bake seeds for 15 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through, until seeds are toasty and most are golden brown. Cool seeds completely.
- Add seeds to a food processor, and mix until thoroughly chopped, about a minute.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup olive oil, vanilla and maple syrup, and puree until the pumpkin seed butter is smooth and comes together.
- Taste and adjust sweetness and saltiness.
Spread this sweet & salty Toasted Pumpkin Seed Butter on Cult Crackers.