2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
½ -1 teaspoon salt
1 small peach, chopped
½ red onion, sliced
20 basil leaves, torn into pieces
15 Cult Crackers
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon honey
- Season the cherry tomatoes with salt.
- Combine the tomatoes, peach, red onion and basil in a bowl.
- Break Cult Crackers into smaller pieces and add them to the tomato peach mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Drizzle the olive oil dressing over the salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let sit for about 10-15 minutes and serve.