1 cup fresh or frozen green peas + 2 tablespoons, set aside
2 cups baby spinach
1 clove garlic
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup olive oil
Pepper to taste
- Add 1 cup of the peas (if using frozen peas defrost first), spinach, garlic, lemon juice and salt into a bowl of a food processor and pulse until ingredients are combined.
- Slowly add the olive oil while the food processor is running.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times and process until you have a smooth consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on Cult Crackers, top with a few whole peas and roasted peppers.