2 yellow onions
2 cloves of garlic
5 cups water
1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and grated
2 teaspoons curry
2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
3 tablespoons mango chutney (or your favorite chutney)
2 teaspoons salt
White pepper, pinch
1 tablespoon olive oil
Fresh herbs (optional)
Cult Crackers crumbles
- Peel and chop carrots, potato, onions and garlic. Add to a medium-size pot.
- Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15 more minutes or until vegetables have softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the ginger, curry, thyme, oregano, chutney, salt and white pepper
- Puree soup in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Season to taste with more salt.
- When ready to serve, drizzle each bowl with a splash of olive oil, fresh herbs and Cult Crackers crumbles.