3 garlic cloves
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup green olives, pitted
½ cup packed arugula
½ cup packed basil
½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Place the garlic on a piece of foil and drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic sealing it.
- Roast the garlic for about 20 minutes, or until the cloves are lightly browned. Let the garlic cool.
- Transfer the garlic and olives to a food processor or blender until finely chopped.
- Add the arugula, basil and salt. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the remainder of the olive oil and mix by hand until smooth.