Makes 25 truffles
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (at least 60%)
1/2 cup tahini
3 tablespoons honey
1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
1/4 cup Cult Crackers crumbs (about 15 crackers)
- Fill a small pot with water and heat to a simmer. Chop the chocolate and add to a medium-size heat-proof bowl along with tahini, honey and salt. Carefully place the bowl over the pot of simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Cover and refrigerate for an hour until chocolate has hardened.
- Using a food processor, blitz Cult Crackers into crumbs. Pour crumbs into a small bowl.
- Remove chocolate from the fridge and using a melon baller or 1 tsp. measuring spoon, scoop out small balls of chocolate mixture. Using the palm of your hands, roll the balls until round and smooth. Roll individual balls into the cracker crumb mix.
- Once coated, place the truffles on a plate and serve. Truffles will keep in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can wrap truffles in parchment paper and twist the ends to keep them fresher. Let truffles sit for 5-10 minutes at room temp. before serving.